Monday, 22 January 2007

Crafting Swaps with Crafters Worldwide

Just discovered the new website http://gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com/ which is a great idea for swapping crafting items and magazines from around the world.
I'm an avid papercrafter, so would welcome swaps with others interested in card making, scrapbooking and all papercrafts. Crafting has taken over my life!

I am particularly wanting to correspond with crafters from the United States of America, but would welcome contact wherever you're based in the world.

I am wanting to swap:
Mostly crafting items, papers, embellishments and crafting magazines from around the world.

If anyone out there is interested, please get in touch.

5 comments:

Sima said...

Greetings from California :)
I'd love to set up a little swap for paper stuff, etc. You can find me at daydreamdesigner.blogspot.com (I'm terrible about updating it) or flickr.com/photos/daydreamdesigner

cheers!
simakw at gmail

k a r e n said...

hello. i am karen from the Philippines "Stamparlad Kareenvexa" and i would love to swap with you. Visit my swap list at: stamparlad(dot)blogspot(dot)com. if you're itnerested, please e-mail me at: kaleidofiction(at)yahoo(dot)com. Greetings!

phatelara said...

Hello, I'm Debbie from Malaysia. I'm new to swapping but I'm not listed yet. I'd love to swap stuffs with you. Please visit my blog and leave a message there. You can also email me at phat_elara@yahoo.com. I'll get back to you soon, I promise! =)

melissa said...

hi jep

my name is melissa and im from los angeles, california. i am a 27 year old crafter. so i have a lot of paper stuff and stationary we can trade. here is my gimme your stuff swap list - so u can check out other things i can send.

hopefully we can arrange a swap.

take care,

melissa

melissa said...

i forgot to leave my email: melissa_acedera@yahoo.com

:)