Thursday, 13 December 2007

Christmas Card Crazy!


Having worked on Christmas projects since February this year, by the time it came to making my own Christmas cards I had just about exhausted every avenue for Christmas designs. With black, white and bright pink colour schemes being the latest trend I decided to theme my designs around this. The basis for my cards was this gorgeous flocked wrapping papers from Paperchase (I just love that shop!)

Let me take this opportunity to wish all my readers (or just the two of you then!) a very Merry Christmas!

I would welcome any comments.
Also taking orders for greetings cards, please email for further information. Email: craftsbyjenny@gmail.com

If there are any publications that require crafts projects, articles, features or information please do not hesitate to contact me with your requirements to the above email address.

4 comments:

Middle Ditch said...

I do like those!

Middle Ditch said...

Hi and thank you for your E-mail.

You wrote that you are fairly new to blogging and I gather that you clicked on Middle Ditch, which got you to my profile and where you stopped dead. Hence the E-mail.

Ok, ... if you go to the bottom of my profile you will read 'Blogs name'. Click on that and you will go straight to my blog.

Click on comments and you will find the bloggers that left a message. Click on any of them and you will go to that person's profile and click again on blogs name to go to the blog.

You can leave a comment on any of those blogs and most will be curious as to who you are and leave a message on your blog, and you will go back to leave a message on theirs.

Alternatively you can click on any link, which get you to a blog straight away.

Before you leave a comment you must sign in. At the top of your blog you will find the words sign in. The username is you e-mail address. You will find that soon the engine will recognise you and you can sign in on whatever blog you want to leave a message. Once you are signed in and have left all the messages you wanted to leave you must sign out before you leave yours or any blog.

Blogging is all about networking and finding blogs that you like. You should definitely visit flyinamber. She is on one of my comments. She is a terrific crafts woman. You should also visit Anna-Lys, she is on one of my links. She is a fantastic soft hearted soul from Sweden, but blogs in English.

I hope this is of some help. I hope to read a comment from you soon.

Middle Ditch said...

It was lovely to find your comment on my blog. Keep in touch.

flyinamber said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!I'm glad you like my winter decorations.
Your Christmascards are really beautiful-like the colour combination and all!
I wish you marry Christmas and very happy new year!