Friday, 1 February 2008

Challenge Results



Thanks to everyone who entered my recent crafting challenge. The idea was to get you thinking on the theme of 'Bright and Bold' and to lift our spirits during the cold, dreary days of January.

Here are a couple of entries I selected showcasing the work of Loli Gil Bea with her gorgeous silk scarves. Visit her website at www.gilbea.com or her Etsy store at www.gilbea.etsy.com.

Kallia submitted some beautiful bright homemade soaps. Visit her at www.soapykal.blogspot.com

Thank you to everyone who took part in my fun challenge - I do hope you enjoyed it!


1 comment:

GilBea said...

Thank you so much for including my silk scarves! :) Yeah, bright and bold... I always try to wear spring on me :D
You have an awesome blog! Keep up the good work.
Thanks again,
Loli