Sunday, 3 February 2008

February's Fun Challenge


Can you belive it's February already? The start of this year has just flown by!
Well it's the month of Love and Valentines day is swooning it's way here, it's just under two weeks before my mail box is flooded with romantic cards and love hearts (yeah right!)

Since it's unlikely that will happen, this month's challenge is on the theme of hearts. I want to see your crafting hearts for Valentines this year. They could be cards (as seen in my example), jewellery, 3D items, beauty products, fashion items, accessories , artwork, papercrafts, home decor anything that you have created and lovingly handmade yourself.

I have been including project ideas here over recent days, so use those to inspire your imagination if you wish, but no direct copies please. Email me your photos of your crafted hearted items to my email HERE. The selected few will be shown on Creative Crafter UK at a later date when the challenge ends on February 28th.

Do keep checking back for forthcoming Valentines project step by step instructions in the coming days.

Notes to editors: I am taking commissions for magazine projects, please contact me with your requirements if my style of work interests you. Thank you.

No comments: