Tuesday, 11 March 2008

All Punched Out!


It's been a stressful day today with many projects to complete in too little time. Working on crafting projects, diagrams. Illustrator and articles, at least it was varied!

Too much punching for my liking (that's paper punching...I wasn't hitting anyone!) and now I've got arm ache! Lever punches are all very nice until you need to punch in bulk quantities. However, I love these Fiskars designs, especially the rope border - they create beautiful effects, especially down the edge of a project.

On the subject of punching - what is your favourite punch? What do you find you use most often from your crafting tools? I find stars, hearts and corner punches the most useful, but I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

So unfortunately no personal projects to show here, but there is sure to be more soon.
Do keep checking back.

2 comments:

Juliana Olivencia said...

belissimo, amei! parabéns

ambika said...

I only have one punch that I use for my earring cards. It's in the shape of a leaf and I just love it. I was awfully tempted by the other one's available at my local paper goods shop but couldn't justify buying them since I'm not much of a paper crafter.