Friday, 21 March 2008

All Spent Out!


I have just returned from a day in London and I'm really exhausted - I shopped hard!
I found so many wonderful bead shops that I just couldn't resist and spent a bit too much money, but found some beautiful items - some way beyond my budget!

I just love Swarovski Crystals and I made a point of visiting the new Swarovski shop in Great Marlborough Street (close to Liberty's) it is a stunning shop and has every Swarovski component you could want.
If you're a jewellery artist, it's certainly worth a visit if ever you're nearby. As too, is the wonderful bead shop at 20 Beak Street. The staff are very helpful and they have just about every bead imaginable. If you item is not on display, it's also worth asking, as they have lots of stock not on show.

Above is a photo of some of my purchases - I can't wait to get started making more jewellery from these gorgeous items.

No comments: