Friday, 7 March 2008

Monochromatic Fascinating Rhythm


So I finally got round to some scrapbooking for myself today. It's been quite some time since I had the chance to do some personal layouts. Here are my results!

I purchased a shiny new pair of tap dancing shoes yesterday and they sound great! They're already very comfortable. I just need to learn a few more steps now. I've only been learning a few weeks and there is so much to learn. I love the rhythms you can acheive. I doubt I'll ever be the next Ginger Rogers (although I wouldn't mind finding a dancing, modern day Fred Astaire!)

My monochrome layout includes a delicate metal musical note charm, patterned papers from Die Cuts With a View Mat Stack and a simply white handcut title with hand-drawn stitching and doodling. The photo has been desaturated with the taps, lightly coloured to draw your attention to them.

Ohhhh, how I love monochromatic colour schemes!

No comments: