Thursday, 3 April 2008

April Challenge All Mapped Out


It's April and we're having a glorius day here in the UK, the warmiest and sunniest day so far this year (well at least where I live!) This beautiful weather makes me start thinking about holidays and travel and I really should think about planning my holiday (vacation) this year.

So with that in mind, it has sparked an idea for this month's fun challenge. My April challenge here on Creative Crafter UK is to use a map within a crafting project. My example here shows a gift wrapped parcel of crafting items sent to America for a 'crafting swap' featured on http://gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com/ The map was bought in London and was an interesting way of wrapping a parcel for someone who had never visted the UK.

So how would you use a map on your projects? How about on a greetings card? On a scrapbook page or creating your own stationery? Can you feature maps with your jewellery creations or other crafts?

If you wish to take part in my fun challenge please email photos of your crafted creations to me HERE and I will pick some entries to be featured on my blog here for all to see with links to your blog or website.

I look forward to seeing your results. The fun challenge ends at the end of April 2008.

1 comment:

Mary Richmond said...

great idea! it won't work for the kinds of things i do but i like the idea of a monthly challenge. my challenge is to be organized in my studio this month and set up a dedicated shipping area!