Sunday, 20 April 2008

Cool Wave of Inspiration


The weekend is passing by so fast, but I guess that's a sign I am enjoying it?
I have been busy creating projects for clients, as well as one of two for my own guilty pleasure. My most recent was this pretty beaded charm bracelet inspired by the sea.

I live about a mile from the ocean and I find my surroundings so inspiring for my creative projects.
This design was also inspired by my mother's charm bracelet that she wore when she was younger. She would collect charms from various places she visited or receive gifts from friends or loved ones to add to her silver bracelet - she gathered together quite a collection and the bracelet got heavier and heavier.

Thankfully, my design is not too heavy and is a good weight, made from glass beads, which I hope will appeal to all age groups. If you wish to see more pictures of my creation or even purchase this bracelet, please visit HERE.

3 comments:

BabyLyons said...

So beautiful! And what a great story behind it!

Pegasus Handmade Soaps said...

I love blue and the bracelet is gorgeous. Great story :-)

Sequin Bead said...

Rfreshing! Elegant! and Luscious! I adore this such exquisite work you've put into this!

x