Friday, 18 April 2008

Mapping the Crafting Challenge


Wahooo! We made it - Creative Crafter UK has officially hit 1,000 visitors. Well done everybody! Thank you for your continued support. I hope you're finding items of interest on here?

Just a reminder again, for all of you who wish to take part in my April challenge here on Creative Crafter UK. The theme is to use a map within a crafting project. My example here shows a gift wrapped parcel of crafting items sent to America for a 'crafting swap' featured on http://gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com/ The map was bought in London and was an interesting way of wrapping a parcel for someone who had never visted the UK.

So how would you use a map on your projects? How about on a greetings card? On a scrapbook page or creating your own stationery? Can you feature maps with your jewellery creations or other crafts?

If you wish to take part in my fun challenge please email photos of your crafted creations to me HERE and I will pick some entries to be featured on my blog here for all to see with links to your blog or website.

I look forward to seeing your results. The fun challenge ends at the end of April 2008.
We've had some great entries so far. Keep them coming. Best of luck!

No comments: