Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Pink Cocktail


Following our cold spell over the past couple of days here in the UK, the sun has begun to shine and we are enjoying some warmth at last! I love the summer and these lovely long, light evenings, now the clocks have changed.

So with the weather as inspiration, I've created another pretty necklace and earring set to add to my collection. This time it's a warm dusky pink and bold pink cocktail of 'inner glowing' beads and Swarovski Crystals with matching earrings. I'm finding this jewellery making so addictive right now!


* Fellow crafters - please respect the laws of copyright and do not copy this design for any reason.
Please contact me for useage rights.

**Commissions undertaken should you require a piece or set of jewellery similar to this.

No comments: