Thursday, 29 May 2008
Get Well Soon Card
For my second in a series of easy to make cards for beginner crafters, I have designed this Get Well card that can be made in just a few minutes using limited products. All you need is a large punch, coloured and patterned paper, a greeting sticker and sticky ribbon.
This design utilises the layout of my previous card (Shoe Addict).
1. Glue a strip of patterned paper down the spine edge of the card and cover the join where the paper meets the card with co-ordinating sticky ribbon.
2. Round the corners of the card with a corner punch (optional).
3. Punch three large ornate designs along the opening edge of the card (cut through the front layer of the card only). Ensure they are evenly spaced.
4. Line the inside of the card with co-ordinating plain paper.
5. Add the greeting stickers (in this case, Get Well Soon) above and below the punched designs.
This card could be created in alternative colour schemes for male recipients!
Important Copyright Information:
*Please note this design is copyrighted. Please do not recreate this card to sell or enter into competitions, send to magazines or pass off as your own. You are welcome to adapt this card to use for your own personal card giving for friends and family. Thank you for respecting the laws of copyright. For other permissions, please contact me.*