Sunday, 4 May 2008

You CAN Craft!

So it was National Scrapbooking Day yesterday...did any of my readers create pages or take part in the online crop? I would love to see your pages, if you did! Please leave your comments with links to your pages.

Unfortuantely, I was unable to take part as I was visiting a craft fair...in fact I was very tempted to have my own stall there, but since I had not visited before I was unsure as to whether it would be worth it. However, the fair was packed with at least 20,000 people! It was an all day event and the weather was beautiful, so I wished I had have taken part. Well at least it's an annual event, so there's always next year!

There was some fantastic work on display and I was particularly drawn to the dichronic glass jewellery - I would love to learn how to do that myself! There were also some very inspiring recycling projects making use of drinks can ring pulls and turning hundreds of them into handbags and cars, balloons and motorbike sculptures make from old drinks cans. A very canny way of recycling, I must say!

What's the best recycling craft project that has caught your eye? Leave your comments and links here.

No comments: