Saturday, 21 June 2008

Survey-ing the Crafting Situation

How's the craft projects going everyone? Did any of you follow my project instructions over recent weeks? I would love to see your results, if you would care to send me a photo of your creations.

I have made a special 50th birthday card for a German friend this weekend and personalised this with a motor caravan rubber stamp which I designed myself. I am quite pleased with the results and I hope she will be too!

I have also created a small survey which I hope you would consider filling in for me. Click Here to take survey It will only take a few moments and provides me with valuable information for what you would like to see on here. I want to make this blog a place that you will enjoy and would welcome your feedback.
Thank you for your time.

No comments: