Sunday, 20 July 2008

Limeade - Refreshingly Zingy Jewellery




Inspired by a refreshing fizzy drink, my latest beaded necklace and earring jewellery set is called "Limeade". I really enjoyed making this piece as it includes a variety of different shaped beads, along with my favourites...the very sparkly Swarovski Crystals!

Plus, it was my first opportunity to try my new soft box lighting cube for my shadow-free photography. I'm quite pleased with the results, but it may take a while to get used to different settings and lighting arrangements!

For further information about this jewellery set or to purchase it from my Etsy shop, please click here.

Any comments welcomed.

4 comments:

Sequin Bead said...

Simply STUNNING! Love the colours you have used x

handmade silver jewelry said...

How Gorgeous everything is on your Blog!
You are definitely a dreamer.
This is beautiful and looks like a dream it's self.
Anyone would be blessed to have it!

silver pendants said...

Limeade -- -fantastic .. love it

loose cubic zirconia said...

thanks for sharing ,, simply super ,, design ,, i love it