Thursday, 18 September 2008

All That Sparkles!


Whilst work life has been busy creating projects for clients for their ever looming tight deadlines, a short break away gave me enough free time to create these pretty holographic necklaces. I have had so many wonderful comments from people when they see these for real. The way they catch the light makes them so eye-catching!

The orders have been coming in...which reminds me...I must make an order for more beads!
I cannot resist gorgeous beads and must visit every bead shop I pass on my travels. I like to use unusal ones in my pieces and will often create matching earrings, bracelets and brooches to match. My inspiration for many of my pieces can be seen in the world around me. I draw on nature, plants, foliage for the designs of many pieces, as well as the beach and countryside.

Are you a bead-a-holic? Let me know your favourite beads by leaving a comment here.

No comments: