Monday, 15 September 2008

A BIG Thank You


A BIG thank you to everyone for reading my blog and staying in touch with all your lovely comments and suggestions. Whilst I have just returned from a rather soggy holiday 'up North' my viewing figures soared and crashed through the 2000 mark - well done everybody!!!

Now I'm back on track and steadily ploughing through weeks of emails, I will resume with more regular posts from me again.

The first here not only is a thank you for everyone reading my blog, but also a personal thank you to those of you that turned me into a fashion model recently at our photo shoot in Southampton (you know who you are!) I felt like a star for the day and had a thoroughly enjoyable experience! The results to be published in a forthcoming magazine.

In the meantime, simply try recreating this card with patterned paper attached to the left side of an A6 card. This is a gorgeous floral design by BasicGrey. Add three paper flowers and co-ordinating adhesive gems and decorate with gold line order and corner stickers. The all important insert adds a touch of class to complete the look and feel of the card. This design could be adapted in so many ways for quick and easy cards for a whole host of ocassions.

No comments: