Tuesday, 23 September 2008

It's Christmas!


...Well at least it is in my own little crafting world. Still working on the last of the Christmas papercrafts today for publications. It's difficult to get into the festive mode with the gorgeous sun shining through my studio window. I cannot believe what a gorgeous weekend we had! Summer is here at last!

So whilst I cannot show a photo of what I've been working on, as it's for my client, I can let you know I have been all tinseled up and singing Christmas carols.

There are some gorgeous new products in the Doodlebug range that I have been working with and I took a particular liking to these cardstock stickers. They are just perfect for trendy cards with minimum effort - ideal when you have large batches to make during the festive season.

Have you started making your Christmas cards yet?

No comments: