Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Let It Snow!





With just over 6 weeks until Christmas it's time to start thinking about making festive cards - if you haven't started already! Can you believe it? Just 43 days to go! (note to self: I must start some Christmas shopping soon!)

Having made many throughout the year for clients, this is my first personal festive card this year. I've designed the card using the beautiful We R Memory Keepers White Out collection of flocked papers, chipboard embellishments and velvety lace trim. I think this background paper is so gorgeous - I love the texture!

Punched snowflakes and sparkling gem stones complete the look for this icy creation. It's quite an elegant and luxurious looking card. I think I'll be making more of these this year!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Piddawinkle said...

this is lovely, followed you back from where you posted on my blog, thanks you for your comments. I was sat last night trying to design the family xmas card, got a lovely angel stamp, but cant quite get it to do what i want, all ive managed to do is put some snowflake trim at the bottom of the card, think it might need a bit of work, LOL

Donnas Den said...

This card is exquisite. I love everything about it. Have added you to my list of blogs that I follow.

Creative Crafter UK said...

Many Thanks Piddawinkle and Donna's Den - Your comments are much appreciated. Glad you like it. I had fun making it and hope the recepient will be very pleased at Christmas this year!

Paula said...

Beautiful card, love the blue and white theme.

MayJay said...

Beautiful card and great blog. Will be popping back regularly. Like Pids I followed your link from my blog. Thank you very much for your comment. As a fairly new crafter it is very encouraging to receive positive feedback. Especially from a gifted crafter like yourself. Mayxx

maxine said...

Fantastic card and blog. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.