Friday, 5 December 2008

Stalled again!

Held my craft stall again today. Got lots of amazing comments about my work and customers went crazy for my handmade cards, expecially Christmas and Baby designs. My theatrical framed masks were also well received and earrings were popular.

It's so strange how reaction is at different venues. Sometimes my jewellery sets are the most popular item on my stall, then the next venue it is cards, other times it's the more expensive items and sometimes the cheaper items. No two events seem to be the same. Thankfully, I have a variety of items on my stall.

Thanks to all my customers today, I now have extra money for the Christmas shopping this weekend!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! I've enjoyed looking around yours - wow, your jewelry is gorgeous!!