Saturday, 24 January 2009

Cards, QVC and Crafting Deadlines

Another crazy week! I've been inundated with short deadline projects this week and not had the chance to update my blog. There's been a few writing projects that I've needed to concentrate on for a local magazine. My articles have been on various topics within the community and also theatre reviews.

I've had my cards featured on the QVC shopping channel this week with Dawn Bibby, which was lovely to see again. Strangely, the projects always look different in reality to on TV, but I'm pleased with the way they looked. It was a lot of hard work to get done within a day, but the effort was well worth it!

I completed a few more crafting projects for national magazines, which should feature in the coming months, so unfortunately cannot show anything here now. Needless to say, I worked with some great new products for them!

I get the feeling 2009 is going to be an exciting year - bring it on!

No comments: