Monday, 26 January 2009

Get Well Card




It is with sadness that I am need of a Get Well card for one of my Editor friends who is poorly with a bad back. After a major operation which nearly left them paralised, it seems they will be taking it easy for a few months to come and in quite a lot of pain.

So to try and cheer them up I have created this elegant Get Well Soon card, which I hope they will like. I used BasicGrey papers, combined with pretty adhesive gem stones, flowers and BasicGrey lettering.

* Please note all work featured on this site is copyrighted to me, the designer. Please do not copy for competitions or to submit to other magazines. You may create each of the projects for your own use only. Thank you.

1 comment:

hello gorgeous said...

very class looking get well card - love it! :D xxx