Sunday, 18 January 2009

'With Love' Card and Layout Sketch



What a busy week it's been! Magazine deadlines fast approaching and projects to be complete ASAP. I can see 'the light at the end of the tunnel' at last. This week some my cards will be featuring on the shopping channel QVC again, which is always good to see. It gives me such a thrill and sense of warming satisfaction when my projects are shown on TV.

I thought with Valentines Day on it's way, perhaps I should start thing about romantic cards here on Creative Crafter UK. So let's kick off with this striking black and white creation. This card features harlequin black and white papers with floral 3D embellishment stickers and paper alphabet stickers, although the format would work with any monochromatic papers and embellishments. I've included a sketch of the layout for you to follow as a guideline when creating your own.

I look forward to seeing your results. Please post a link if you have created a card similar to this.

No comments: