Monday, 11 May 2009

Best Wishes Card




This card has been created using the free papers as given away in a September 2007 issue of Crafts Beautiful magazine. I thought they were so gorgeous I tried to make as many cards as possible from them. Three has been the limit from the small quantity of product, but I'm loving the designs and colours! This is my Best Wishes card...another to follow shortly.

*Please note, as always, these projects are designed by myself. They should not be copied, similar submitted to magazines or entered into competitions. The photos are also copyright to me and should not be taken from my blog without permission. Thanks for your understanding and abiding by the copyright laws.

2 comments:

sam said...

Lovely card yet again.
Sam x

Donnas Den said...

I love this card. Isn't it great to use up old stuff too!

Love your blog!

Donna