Sunday, 10 May 2009

Fashionable Girlie Birthday Card



Had fun making this card for a friend today. It's her birthday this week (hope she doesn't see this posting first!) She's a shop-a-holic, loves fashion and is always wearing something different everytime I see her, usually it's pink!

The dress is a rubber stamp design and I have layered it decoupage style, adding sparkly gemstones, beautiful doodlebug patterned papers and co-ordinating satin ribbon.
Hope she likes it!

*Please note, as always, these projects are designed by myself. They should not be copied, similar submitted to magazines or entered into competitions. The photos are also copyright to me and should not be taken from my blog without permission. Thanks for your understanding and abiding by the copyright laws.

1 comment:

Allie Gower said...

Hi, I found your ultra cute card through Zemantra.

I am enjoying your blog.

Hope the weekend finds you happily crafting.

Allie
croppinsville.blogspot.com