Friday, 15 May 2009

Feeling Blue? Time to Party!




Here's another in my series of cards made using the Crafts Beautiful background papers (featured in the September 2007 issue). I love all the tags and by adding the extra flowers, rub on lettering and gem stones I think this came together quite well. What do you think?

*Please note, as always, these projects are designed by myself. They should not be copied, similar submitted to magazines or entered into competitions. The photos are also copyright to me and should not be taken from my blog without permission. Thanks for your understanding and abiding by the copyright laws.

2 comments:

loopylou said...

i love it, the colours are lovely and i like the invite bit on the front too xxxxx

kerrie said...

Hi. I found your blog through Von's blog.

I love the colors you used on these cards. Very pretty stuff.