Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Commissions and Christmas Crafting?

It's been a while since I last blogged - sorry guys! That would be due to the fact that I've been so busy working on a number of magazine commissions, that sadly I cannot share here right now.
I have however been busy working on some pieces of jewellery and hope to get these photographed to show soon.

Hope you're all busy crafting. How many of you have started on your Christmas cards already? Personally I find it too early to be thinking about it, since we've not have a proper summer to date, but it doesn't seem uncommon for many to have their festive cards in the pipeline.

1 comment:

jayne said...

i'm loving your blog if you are interested in joining us over at the craft blog www.fiskarettes.co.uk where we share crafts,enter swaps,competitions and challenges come over and have a look x