Thursday, 6 August 2009

Oh Deer.....Sorry I Forgot


I've created this quick card today using the free image featured on Just Something I Made blog

I positioned a gradient sunset background behind the silhouette, double matting the image onto yellow and black cardstock. A stripey Doodlebug patterned paper is positioned on the bottom half of the long card with yellow Doodlebug ribbon across the join. Black foam letters and black adhesive gem stones complete the card.

Thanks to Cathe for posting the image - it's a lovely design featured on her fabulous vintage and graphical blog.

3 comments:

marie said...

I saw your comment on Cathe's blog and had to pop in and see what you made with the deer image...what a wonderful card!

sjhackney said...

I had to come over to see your card you made from Cathe's blog. This is great. Sally Hackney

Cathe Holden said...

Wow! I just got in from a day with family and friends in San Francisco, how wonderful to come home to see the fantastic card you made with the deer image! You're incredible!!