Wednesday, 23 September 2009

All Wrapped Up!


It's been a while since I blogged - apologies again! Summer has been busy with a holiday to Southport, visiting Liverpool and Blackpool, with it's wonderful tower, illuminations and stunning circus. Saw the Beatles museum and infamous Cavern club and had a lovely time,taking countless photos with my trusty Olympus.

A number of projects and client commissions have kept me busy for crafting publications, I think I have much of Christmas 'all wrapped up' and ready to print. With additional commissions dropping by for Halloween - I love the spooky theme, so much fun!

I've also been writing theatre reviews (for over 12 years now) and had a few shows to cover recently, including an entertaining production by showman Martyn Lucas and national tour of fabulous musical 'Singing In The Rain' both seen at the Southampton Mayflower Theatre - one of the best theatres in the country - I love the auditorium decor!

So perhaps that's some explaination as to my limited number of postings to my blog of late. Unfortunately little personal crafting to show here right now, but do keep checking back.
If there's anything particular you would like to see on my blog, please let me know.

No comments: