|Halloween Bottle Caps Card - created and designed by Jenny Pearce ©|
Use the Halloween bottle caps printables (from my Folksy store) to create this card. It is recommended to print onto good quality photo paper from best results, with your printer at best settings.
You Will Need:
Halloween bottle caps printables (from my Folksy store)
Lilac square card and envelope
White cardstock sticker lettering
Assorted cardstock - Green textured, Lilac linen effect and smooth black.
Black Gel Pen
Three clean metal bottle caps (ideally green)
Lilac adhesive gem stones
Decorative Edge Scissors
Double Sided Tape
Computer and Printer
1. Cut out three elements from the Halloween Bottle Caps design and stick to the top of three bottle caps.
2. Cut a narrow strip of green textured card using decorative edge scissors. Stick to lilac card, then black card to create a stripy border. Draw a dashed black line across the edges of the lilac piece.
3. Stick the layer to the card (close to the bottom). Round the corners of the card and draw a dot/ dashed line around the card in black pen.
4. Attach the bottle caps with three layers of sticky fixers underneath. Add lilac gems each side and three in a row to the top right of the card.
5. Add white cardstock stickers above the border layers to spell "Happy Halloween."