|Christmas Trees designed by Jenny Pearce ©|
Create this easy Christmas card using my O'Christmas Tree printable design available from my Folksy Store.
These are ideal if you have a number of cards to make for the festive season as they're quick and easy to make.
You Will Need:
O'Christmas Tree Printables PDF
Computer and Printer
Sturdy white card or photo paper to print the designs on
Sheer Burgundy Red Narrow Ribbon
Gold Glittery border stickers or Glitter Glue
A6 Red Card and Envelope
Spare green cardstock
For best results print the designs onto good quality photo paper with your printer set at best settings.
1. Cut the tree border from the design and glue across the bottom of the card leaving a narrow edge of red card showing below.
2. Use gold glitter glue or attach lengths of glittery gold sticker above and below the designs to hide the join where the paper meets the card.
3. Attach a length of sheer ribbon horizontally across the top of the card.
4. Cut out the oval Christmas sentiment and mat onto green card, cut around and attach with sticky fixers to the ribbon.
5. Tie two neat sheer ribbon bows and attach with glue dots either side of the sentiment to finish.