|Trick or Treat Witches Hat Halloween Card - designed and created by Jenny Pearce ©|
Use the Spooky Halloween printables (from my Folksy store) to create this card. It is recommended to print onto good quality photo paper from best results, with your printer at best settings.
You Will Need:
Spooky Halloween printables (from my Folksy store)
Square Green card and envelope
White Foam Lettering
White Gel Pen
Black Fine Pen
Gold Adhesive stones
Corner Rounding Punch
Double Sided Tape
Computer and Printer
1. Round the corners of the card and outline with a dashed/ circle line drawn in black pen.
2. Attach the Halloween border strip down the opening edge. Cut out two large stars and attach with sticky fixers to the top of the border. Add a gold gem to the centre of each.
3. Cut a smaller square from black card (larger than the witches hat design). Round the corners and outline in white gel pen. Attach to card at an angle with sticky fixers.
4. Cut out the witches hat design, leaving a white border and attach to the black layer with sticky fixers.
5. Add another star design to the bottom left corner. Add sparkle with a gem stone in the centre. Add gem stones to the stars surrounding the hat.
6. Apply white foam lettering around the circle to spell "Trick or Treat".