Saturday, 12 December 2009

An Elegant Contemporary Christmas Card


So have you been busy making your Christmas cards?

I've been working on Christmas (it seems) most of the year with various projects, so now that it is finally December you would actually think I would be ahead with my personal Christmas cards....unfortunately not, I'm still behind this year and must start thinking about doing some Christmas shopping very soon!

This year I have decided to make a variety of different Christmas card designs for friends and family, which I will be posting here over the coming days. The first is an elegant contemporary card that I have created. I loved this flocked black velvet wrapping paper so used it as a background for my card, before adding simple holographic punched elements and bright pink accents.

This is being sent to a friend who is very artistic, likes modern, graphical and quirky colour schemes. I hope she'll like it!

No comments: