Monday, 25 January 2010

Crafting, Writing, Commissions and More

Where has the time flown since my last blog post? I cannot believe we're already toward the end of January. February is fast approaching and I see my free Valentines printables have been flying out worldwide. Hope you've been enjoying them. I would love to see what you've been creating from them.

I've been exceptionally busy with crafting projects and written articles, mostly for magazines so unfortunately cannot show here. However, I did create a sweet teddy bear birthday card the other day for a friend's 30th birthday. I'll post after her party (as I know she reads my blog and I wouldn't want to spoil her surprise!)

I had a wonderful surprise myself the other day when I received Cathe's gorgeous handmade ipod case, won from her giveaway. Thank you Cathe....it will be treasured forever - I love it!

1 comment:

Scrappin' Patty said...

I'm so glad I stopped at your blog. Your work is beautiful, real masterpieces. Have a wonderful year.

Patricia Azevedo (Scrappin' Patty)