Saturday, 27 March 2010

Retro Easter Handmade Cards


This Easter I have created some quick, fun retro-style chick cards for friends and family. The holographic, puffy and coloured stickers have a look about them that reminds me of many of the characters I saw in my children's story books growing-up.

I combined them with Doodlebug cardstock sticker lettering, paper frills and felt and silk flowers.

They were fun to make a slightly different from my own usual style of work. Hope they inspire!

*Please note, as always, these craft projects are designed by myself. They should not be copied, similar submitted to magazines or entered into competitions. The photos are also copyright to me and should not be taken from my blog without permission. Thanks for your understanding and abiding by the copyright laws.

1 comment:

Netty's Cards said...

Your cards are really lovely. I'd love to have some of mine published in a magazine. You're very talented and a great inspiration.