Sunday, 25 April 2010

Colour Crazy


I'm loving my new Copic Ciao pens! The double ended markers are available in 144 colours and are refillable. The brush tip is perfect for colouring, whist the broad nib is ideal for applying all over backgrounds or large areas of colour. The alcohol inks give wonderful even coverage and can be blended for shadows and highlights.
{I don't know how I ever lived without them!}

Do you own Copics - if so which colour can you not live without?

Project to follow.

1 comment:

mustavcoffee said...

Hi there, I can't live without my milky white, it's the perfect shade for skin and for warming pale cool colours, I love the whole lot though and couldn't do without any of them. I have yet to get set'A' but if I ever do I'm sure I'll love them just as much as the rest;-)