Sunday, 2 May 2010

Crafting In An Ideal World

Did you see my projects featured again on Ideal World (the TV shopping channel) last week? They showed my handmade greetings cards, scrapbook albums, gift boxes, altered frames and other papercrafted items. I was very pleased with how they looked and apparently I got name checked a few times (although, sadly I missed that showing).

It's always great to see the results of all your hard work, whether it's promoting a product on TV or as a project or article within a magazine or featured on a website, it's very satisfying to see the results. I get especially excited when a project I have created photographs well for a magazine (or even makes it to the front cover!) Even after all these years I still get that buzz!

Does crafting give you a buzz? Is there a particular product or design that has really inspired you?

No comments: