Friday, 18 June 2010

A Girl Can Never Have Too Many....


Addicted to Shoes? Or know someone who is? Try creating this feminine footwear themed card using American Scrapbooker Nikki Sivils designs. This handcrafted card uses her patterned papers and clear stamps for the shoes, along with stickers, organza ribbon, paper flowers and gem stones. Visit www.nikkisivils.com to see a selection of her designs.

Here I've featured 'Ellie's Day Out' papers and shoe stamps on a card for a friend who's crazy for shoes and fashion. My friend's favourite colour is pink! {Could you tell?}

1 comment:

Danica Hu said...

You do not know me and I do not know you. I clicked on the "next blog" and landed on your page. I scrolled down and looked at a few of your amazing work. I am so encouraged and inspired by your natural and awesome talent at creating cards or scrap booking or decorating. You are so creative and don't you even try to discourage you. Keep up this good/ cute/ amazing/ delicate/ superior/ effortful art of yours! (: