Sunday, 30 December 2012

Cute Thank You Card

As Christmas passes for another year, it was time to create Thank You cards for all the lovely gifts I received. Here's one of my card designs using a stamped image.



I created this pretty card using the following products:
My Minds Eye Lost and Found Market Street Princess Lovely Lady 12 x 12" Paper
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Beaded Circles
Penny Johnson Stamp 'Here Kitty' from Stampavie
Doodlebug Icons Stickers - True Love
Pink Gemstones
Paper Flowers - Purple and Lilac
Dotty Ribbon (Peach and Brown)
Assorted Copic Ciao Pens - E35, E21, E51, E31, C3, 0, R20, V12, RV10, Y02, Y00, B00, BG01.
Letraset Promarker - Sunflower
Small Buttons



Please Note: The above photos and project designs are copyright to the designer (me). Please respect the laws of copyright and do not copy, modify, reproduce, share or republish my images or the projects featured in them. Thank you.

No comments: