Monday, 11 February 2013

Craft Artist 2 - Digital Crafting

I recently designed some digi cards with a copy Serif's Craft Artist 2 Professional software. It's ideal for creating your own digital cards, papercrafts projects and the like on your home pc. Simply use one of their digikits and design to your hearts content before printing out on your home printer.

They have numerous digikits available, but two of my faves are Daydream and Aviary Paradise - loving the birds and the bird cages!

I designed the below cards using these kits and this quick and easy to use software.
One for Valentines Day and one for a pretty Thank You card.


Created with the Aviary Paradise Digikit.                 Created with the Daydream Digikit.



Do you craft digitally or do you prefer to physically craft with real craft products? I believe they both have advantages and I like to work both ways.

Please note: The copyright of the below designs remains with me (the designer). Please respect the laws of copyright and do not redistribute, share, save or post my images or their likeness anywhere. Thank you.

No comments: