Saturday, 4 October 2014

Autumnal Themes For A Loved One - World Card Making Day 2014

Autumnal Themes - A Card For Dad © Jenny Pearce

A Card For Dad Detail © Jenny Pearce



This was a card  I created a while ago (for Father's Day) but this Dad themed card is a good example of using Autumnal (or The Fall) colour schemes, (which are ideal for the men!) I used Die Cuts With A View - Cinnamon Luster Stack Paper as a background which compliments the patterned heart that I matted and layered to the centre of the card. Glittery gold paper adds sparkle with extra hearts and simple sticky letters complete the look. 

As we celebrate October 4th as World Card Making Day, I thought this would be an ideal one to share as the trees begin to turn golden and we are inspired by the pretty colours of Autumn around us.


Please note: The copyright of the above designs (and photos) remains with me (the designer). Please respect the laws of copyright and do not redistribute, share, save, copy or post my images/ designs or their likeness anywhere. Thank you.

No comments: