Thursday, 30 October 2014

Spooky Halloween


 Here are a couple of spooky cards I created for Halloween this year.

Handmade Trick or Treat Card - Jenny Pearce ©



Halloween Trick Or Treat?
I worked with Cosmo Cricket Haunted papers and their rub-ons to create this bold design. The ‘Trick or Treat’ text is cut from one of the papers from the collection. I also added ribbon, bows, a flower and flat backed gems.




Handmade Frightful Delightful Halloween Card - Jenny Pearce ©

Handmade Frightful Delightful Halloween Card - Jenny Pearce ©



Frightfully Scary!
Staying on the Halloween theme with Cosmo Cricket Haunted collection, I used their 12 x 12” scrapbook paper on this square card. I added black grosgrain ribbon and more rub-ons applied to black card. I decided to tear around the edge of the focal element, add hand drawn stitching and orange flat backed gems with orange mini roses.

Loving these rub-on skeletons they're great on dark paper!


Please note: The photos and card designs are all copyrighted to the designer (me) and should not be copied, shared, re-published, or used without my permission. Thank you for your understanding and following the copyright laws.

No comments: