Monday, 8 December 2014

Halloween Published Patterned Papers


A few years ago I designed some Halloween patterned papers that were published in a craft magazine for readers to use in their handmade cards.

I recently came across Debs Gems blog where Deborah has created some lovely handmade Halloween cards using my papers.

It's always lovely for me to see how other designers have used my patterns in their work.

Photo and card seen here by kind permission of Deborah Frings.

Photo and card seen here by kind permission of Deborah Frings.

To see more of Deborah's beautiful work click on this link to her blog: Deborah's Gems.
 Thank you to Deborah for allowing me to feature her cards on my blog. 

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Jenny - thanks for asking me - I'm delighted you like my cards and I've done a link on my blog - back to yours. Thanks for showcasing my work xx