Saturday, 10 January 2015

Feeling Blue?



It's that time of year when we're feeling a little blue. The excitement of Christmas has passed we've welcomed in a new year and it's drizzling outside (often in Britain at this time of year anyway!)

So here's a little handmade creation I designed using this cute hedgehog with umbrella stamp and Die Cuts With A View Juniper Berry Stack 6x6" paper. I coloured the image with Copic markers and added a hand tied bow and lace flowers.

I think the Die Cuts With a View background paper goes really well with the theme of this stamped image! What do you think?


Hedgehog Card - Designed by Jenny Pearce ©

Hedgehog Card - Designed by Jenny Pearce ©


Please note: The photos and card design are all copyrighted to the designer (me) and should not be copied, shared, re-published, or used without my permission. Thank you for your understanding and following the copyright laws.

No comments: