Saturday, 28 March 2015

Easter Bunny


2015 is just flying by and I can't believe Easter is upon us already!

I created this bright Easter card with a spring feel using yellows and greens.
The background is 'Die Cuts With A View' burlap green fabric, that I have frayed around the edges. I used a cute bunny stamp stamped in Memento ink and coloured with Copic pens. Polka dot satin ribbons, glittery chipboard lettering and gold dry transfer lettering (for 'Happy'). Mini roses and a three-dimensional fence sticker completes the look.

Easter Bunny Card - Copyright Jenny Pearce © 2015.


Easter Bunny Card Details - Copyright Jenny Pearce © 2015.


Easter Bunny Card Burlap Colour Details - Copyright Jenny Pearce © 2015.


I was trying to create a fresh spring-like feel and hopefully that's what I have achieved....what do you think?

Please note: The copyright of the above designs (and photos) remains with me (the designer). Please respect the laws of copyright and do not redistribute, share, copy, save or post my images/ designs anywhere without my written permission. Thank you.

No comments: