Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Inspired By...

'Inspired By...' is my new blog feature that I'm hoping to surface from time to time. Inspired by seasonal developments in the fashion industry, I'll be working with hot trends to create fresh new handmade greetings card designs.

One of the recent influences filtering into fashion is mesh! After watching a catwalk show, I was inspired to create this quick and easy greeting card design.

This pretty floral birthday card uses Kate Knight Designer Papers and paper mesh from my crafting stash and my favourite Birthday greeting rubber stamp. I added co-ordinating picture brads and sparkly jewels.

Mesh Birthday Card Copyright © Jenny Pearce

Mesh Birthday Card Detail Copyright © Jenny Pearce


Have you used mesh in your greeting card designs or craft projects? How did you use it?

Please note: The copyright of the above designs (and photos) remains with me (the designer). Please respect the laws of copyright and do not redistribute, share, copy, save or post my images/ designs anywhere without my written permission. Thank you.


No comments: