Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Inspired By....Black and White Polka Dots



Polka Dots in monochrome are one of the hottest trends to once again hit the catwalks for Spring Summer 2015 collections.

I created this card for a friend using a Die Cuts With A View Black and White Mat Stack from my crafting stash. I added a rub on sentiment and ribbon with a bow and hand-draw simple polka dots in white chalk pen around the edges of the card.

Friend Black and White Dotty Handmade Card - Designed by Jenny Pearce ©




Friend Black and White Dotty Handmade Card Detail - Designed by Jenny Pearce ©


Have you created any craft project using entirely black and white with polka dots? I love the monochrome look!


Please note: The copyright of the above designs (and photos) remains with me (the designer - Jenny Pearce). Please respect the laws of copyright and do not redistribute, share, copy, save or post my images/ designs anywhere without my written permission. Thank you.

No comments: