Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Inspired by...Denim - A Card For Dad



In my second blog posting of my new 'Inspired By...' feature focusing on hot trends in fashion, here's my latest handmade card creation inspired by denim. 

The catwalks have seen denim on the rise (although did it really ever go out of fashion?) Denim flares are back! 

My Birthday card for Dad would be ideal for any masculine card and suitable for Father's Day if you change the sentiment. I used Die Cuts With A View Denim Stack and attached the printed pocket with gold eyelets. I stamped the greeting onto textured paper in Denim Tim Holtz Distress ink and layered onto copper metallic card. This is tucked into the pocket slightly. Distressed worn tags complete the look. 

Denim Card For Dad - Designed by Jenny Pearce ©



Denim Card for Dad Detail - Designed by Jenny Pearce ©



Have you created any craft project from printed card denim or real denim?

Please note: Copyright of the above designs (and photos) remains with me the designer (Jenny Pearce). Please respect the laws of copyright and do not redistribute, share, copy, save or post my images anywhere without my written permission. Thank You.

No comments: