Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Inspired by....Hippy Seventies

My third installment of my new feature 'Inspired By...' showcases  my floral card that was influenced by the Spring/ Summer 2015 fashion trend in a Seventies hippy style.

My design uses Die Cuts With A View Pocketful of Posies Stack patterned card with glittery paper from Hobbycraft and Letraset gold rub-ons. I embellished with punched flowers from the flower power vibe of the 1970’s.

Seventies Hippy Floral Card - Designed by Jenny Pearce ©


Seventies Hippy Floral Card Detail - Designed by Jenny Pearce ©

 What do you think? Is this bright floral style your cup of tea or do you prefer more muted tones? It would certainly brighten anyone's day to receive this handmade greeting and is bang on trend for Spring/ Summer 2015.


Please note: The copyright of the above designs (and photos) remains with me (the designer). Please respect the laws of copyright and do not redistribute, share, copy, save or post my images/ designs anywhere without my written permission. Thank you.



No comments: