Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Miss You Card



 
This simple card makes use of off-cuts from the watercolour wash I used in the background of my Nautical Card in the previous post.
Miss You Handmade Card - Designed by Jenny Pearce ©

I cut strips of the dried watercolour wash paper for the ribbons on the left. I then created my own ‘Miss You’ sentiment and added punched card hearts created using the Fiskars pop-up punch and I used a heart die for the larger heart. After drawing a line in blue pen, I added the hearts to it, as if they were hanging and decorated with jewel stones.

Have you ever created a card using the scraps left over from a previous project? If so, what did you use and how did you use them on your new creation?


Please note: Copyright of the images, text and projects featured on CreativeCrafter UK website belong to Jenny Pearce. Please respect the laws of copyright and do not copy, or re-distribute these items and do not copy, modify or adapt these designs to be published or entered into competitions. Thank you.

No comments: